Frequently Asked Question
How can I report a system bug?
Last Updated 9 months ago
Check if the error is known
- Before you report an error please check on GitHub if the error has been reported.
How to report a bug
- By reporting an error to our developers you contribute to the enhancement of our network. There are several possibilites for reporting an error:
If you have a user account for GitHub please login and report the error, see the above mentioned link. You will be notified if there are any changes so you can track the progress.
If you are a user of the communication platform Discord then please report the bug in our Discord channel.
GitHub is the development online platform for our Open Source software:
- Visit the GitHub page of Human Connection.
- In the menu click on Issues.
- Click on the button New Issue.
- Log into GitHub - or create a user account if you don't have any yet.
- On the line Bug Report click on the button Get started.
- Enter a meaningful title.
- Complete the required details in the text field. Leave the sections starting with special characters.
- Click on "Submit new issue".
- Log out of GitHub.
b) Discord If you are a user of the communication platform Discord then please report the bug in our Discord channel.
c) E-mail Please contact our support by e-mail giving these details:
- What doesn’t work? Add a screenshot if possible
- When did the error occur (date, time)?
- Where did the error occur, on which page or view?
- What steps did you take until the error occured? (so-called “click path”)
- Which browser and which version do you use?
- Which operating system and which version do you use?
d) Face to face If you would like to talk about the error with our developers please join one of our developer online meetings. Please check out the date of these events here.
If you would like to request for a change or a new feature please proceed in the same way. Many thanks for your help!